Sunday, May 31, 2015

Grill'd @ Harbourside, Darling Harbour

 
I stick with my belief that Grill'd burgers are among the best burgers I've had. Mary's burgers were salt filled and almost un-edible. Lord of the fries burgers can merely compare to this giant. The burger project is a place that I still need to test out. So far, Grill'd is on the top of my chart.
 
 
I recently tried their healthy option - a low carb bun ($1.5 extra). I usually feel quite full after a whole burger from grill'd, but the low carb bun made me feel "comfortable" after burger and chips.
 

Simply Grill'd $9.90


Grilled grass fed lean beef, salad, relish and herbed mayo
 
This was a satisfying and wholesome burger. A great balance of greens, generous sauce and tender beef pattie. I feel healthy after eating this burger... not normal?

 

Field of Dreams $11.5
Grilled field mushroom, basil pesto, roasted peppers, tasty cheese, salad and herbed mayo
 
 Vegetarian friendly is a plus, you no longer need to rack your brain to find a joint where carnivores and herbivores can co-exists while enjoying a scrumptious burger. Grill'd vegie burgers never fails, tasty, fresh and full of flavour.
 
Famous Grill'd Chips - Regular $4.80
Thick cut with grill'd herb mix
 
Thick, crunchy, flavours... ahhh you need to try this with their sweet chilli mayo dip!
 
 

 

 
Grill'd on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment