500g low fat ricotta
1 block of cream cheese (250g)
1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract
1 cup of sugar (fine milled)
1 tablespoon of cornstarch
Juice of half a lemon
Look through your biscuit tin and mash up approximately 12 biscuits (i.e., scotch fingers or biscuits without fillings)
Henry Jones & Co Fruit & Chia Spread (Mango, passionfruit and chia seeds)
1. Make your base, mash up your biscuits the pour 4-5 table spoons of melted coconut oil into your mashed biscuits then blend and set the biscuit in your baking tray.
2. Preheat oven 150 degrees. Put ricotta and cream cheese in the food processor (or if you live in a cave like me, get a wooden spoon and blend blend blend) add your eggs, vanilla extract, lemon juice, sugar, corn starch, blend some more. Blend until there are no lump, bumps or clumps.
3. Once smooth, pour everything into your baking tray, on top of your base.
4.Put your cheesecake into the oven at 160 for approximately 1 hour, I had to go over for 15 minutes. I poked a chop stick into the centre of the cheesecake to check whether it was ready.
5. Once baked, turn your oven off and let the cheesecake rest in the oven for a good 30-40 minutes
If you just want a plain cheesecake, stop here.
If you want some fruit on your cheesecake, read ahead!
6. Once rested and cooled, spread a generous layer of Fruit and Chia spread on top of the cheesecake.
7. Chop up your kiwi fruits/strawberries and add the blueberries to the party!